miumiumiumeow =)

miumiumiumeow =)

12 Dis 2010

I love..

Even if the path is a little blurry
keep walking
you'll focus in
when you know what you want
then the picture of your life will be crystal clear
...just don't ever give up
because thats how we live our life


he just made it by himself.:)

sbenarnya, aku just type a 'name', sbb aku rindu die sgt, aku knal die time we're in a mjlis agama n we had to stay there abt 3 days. at there, I met u with yr lovely unique name...heee,
I still ngat time recess, I secretly damly wanted to know yr name dgn mnyeludup msuk ke klas n siap kiss yr book lagy tau.xD.,then lagi time ambik wudhu', u gementar sgtt sbb dpn org ramai.,comel tau tak, n then dieorg labelkn u sbgai 'tangan bocor' cause the water just keep goin' out between yr fingers.. haha..

in the class, I just can't keep my eyes away from u..hmm, but when it's over, mse tu I'm just 12. so it had been 3 years n u too, suddenly popped out from my mind.:D

I also can't remembered yr face clearly but I knew that yr hair just like korean style, n u captured my heart with yr character n yr innocent face.:)

n now, if it is really2 u, I hope that I could know u deeply. can I???
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

kt atas tu just a flashback pnye cite,:D sorry tggu lame.haha


NOW, sbenarnya, aku just type a 'name', sbb aku rindu die sgt, aku knal die time we're in a mjlis agama n we had to stay there abt 3 days. at there, I met u with yr lovely unique name...heee,

ok, bile I type nme u, kluar this guy, agak mnarik(but i'm not intersted derrr when I saw his black lips n as u all know tu tndenye die 'SMOKING'.!) n on the other hand, sbb his korean style hair.:)

after clicking n got into his page, I was like masyaallah.! 'I am just judging a book by it's cover'. sbb he's totally IS different.

I look to his 'maklumat asas' n see what I found..heeee.,

Im here just to make friends and fun...
not interested in serious relationship with any woman
will approve:frenz,old frenz and frenz of frenz
will reject:gay,bitches,stalker,
and mostly strangers who doesnt even have mutual frenz

This facebook accounts is only for FRIENDS and of course for FRIENDSHIP ONLY,NO FLIRTING,NO SAYANG2,NO STALKING,NO GAYING,NO STEALING PIC,NO BITCHING,NO FREN SUGGESTION,NO ADVERTISING,NO MESSAGING unless IMPORTANT except ClOSE FRENZ..n NO SMOKING :-)
Only casual and formal interactions with each other,any stranger please inform me in inbox 1st of ur intention before add,anyone who have at least 1 mutual frenz,then ur welcomed :-)

awwww, hw u read it, sangkaan aku mmg meleset,kn. jhtnye aku ni., but actually I fell in love with HIM.! haha, another love story, grrrr.xD

I lovesssssssssssssssss the NO SMOKING :D


Lots n lots n lots n lots of love, :*
one word for u, SARANGHAE.!


nuniesmiley:* in love.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan